Sunday 7 October 2012

Have you got Instagram?

Hello everyone,

I'm in love with the app Instagram, but if you don't know what this is, its an app you can get on your smart phone, taking pictures on your phone and able to edit them to change the effect of the picture. You can share your pictures with the world and follow your friends and many celebrities to see all the pictures they add! There are some great and creative photo's. I do enjoy taking many pictures and adding them to Instagram.
Here's a few I've taken:
Testing out some make-up
Just messing around!!
Pretty Germini called Bieber... Named
after some guy called Justin
Scabious flower
One of my Favourite Books
My Tortoise Speedy.
Another pretty Germini with a heart shape in its centre.
 
 
Get involved!! Happy snapping.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment