Friday 12 October 2012

Handmade Cards - Wedding bells about

Hiya All,

I've been checking over dates in my diaries and last month I had so many events going on that I knew I had plenty of cards to make. However, the main events taking place in September and October are weddings!! This included one anniversary, one engagement and two weddings.
Here's my cards:
Three wedding style cards for each of the occasions.
 

A wedding card I made for my friends Alice and James
Their colour theme was Blue's.
 

My friends engagement. The ring and box did take
some time to make and a little tricky.
 

And a first wedding anniversary card,

And lastly another wedding card.
 
I best check my diary for when i need more cards, I'm sure I have plenty more to make.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment