Monday 1 October 2012

HandMade Cards

Hi,

I haven't had much time recently as life has been so busy...Which I love, however with birthdays on their way and many other occassions I put by some time by to create a few cards.

Here's what I made:
Cup Cake Birthday Cards
 
Bunnie Birthday Cards. - Both 3D
One for the cat lover, one for a dog lover. - Both 3D
One Girly card with such a high heel. The car card was made for
my cousin. - Both 3D
These aren't birthday cards, but I thought I'd show you them.
One for my friend who passed her driving test finally!! And a thank you
to another friend of mine.
 
Hopefully I'll get a chance soon to make some more, as I've got a few more birthdays for friends and family in October and November...Then before I know I'll be making some Christmas cards!! Where does the time go???
 
Speak to you soon.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment