Monday 31 December 2012

My 2012

Dear 2012,
 
This is the last day of 2012, therefore I thought I'd reflect over the past year... and what a year its been!! Busy!! I've packed so much in to one year...
Started off in January with a Holiday to Egypt, followed by my first ever radio appearance where I won a trip to the Brit Awards, I had an unforgettable night! Had to come back down to reality after that.
I've been to the theatre many times this year, to see plays, musicals, and Ballet performances, including: Beauty and the beast, Legally Blonde the Musical, and Chicago. In January I also started Ballet lessons which I'm still doing and love.
Also been to a few gigs this year, You me at six and The killers, but in August went to Reading Festival!! My first time, got to see many bands that I love, like Paramore and The Foo Fighter. Not forgetting in that same month, nearer the beginning, we had the Olympics in London!! Wow what an event that was, I was lucky enough to go with friends and family to the event of a life time. Watched some of the athletics, be there when history was made.
Moving on in the year, October I got to make the flowers for a friends wedding, but also be there on her big day to help celebrate with her!! Even the sun made an appearance in this wet year. In November my favourite saga of books came to an end with the last film being released, Twilight saga: Breaking dawn part two. I had to go to the midnight showing, and a few times after, to see the story come to an end. Fun night and a great film... Still waiting for the DVD to be released. I've enjoyed many films and TV shows over the past year, but also sad that one of my favourites, Gossip Girl came to an end.
But best of all... I had a great year with my friends and family, who spent their time with me, enjoying this year, all the highs and lows it gave us. I made some knew friends and remembered the ones we lost. Without them in my life, my year won't of been as fun, because no matter what you do spent time with the people you wanna be with, make the most of the time you have. Trust me this year has gone quick!! So thank you to them all... You know who you are, Mwah.
 
Lastly, I got to have a dream come true this year...
 
I was able to visit the city I've always dreamed about seeing, New York City. Thank you to my Brother who put up with me, making him find places from films and TV shows, go to the top of towers, walk bridges also sit on steps (The met steps, just like in Gossip Girl). Made some new friends also on my visit. Its a city that I can't wait to go back and visit now I've been once.

Thank you 2012 for beginning a fun year, so many memories made that they will last a life time.

Love Lolly
xoxo

PS: Also this year I started my Blog that you are reading. I've enjoyed writing about many different things. This post is also my 100th!! Enjoy, speak to you in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment