Tuesday 7 January 2014

A little jar for the future

Happy New Year!!

Yea I'm like a week late writing this, but I've said it to you all now.
I want to make the most of this year which means spending time with the people I love, doing stuff I love and being who I want to be.. which includes having fun! Over the last year I had many changes in my life, some good, some bad, but my skin has been my main problem. I still trying find out what is causing it all, which is harder than it seems.
Therefore I've created a jar to remind me of all the good things that happen over the year. I got the idea for a picture I found on Pinterest.
The Jar reads:
"Starting January 1st, write all good things that happen to 
you on little pieces of paper:
- Surprise gifts
-Accomplished goals
- The beauty of nature
- "LOL" moments 
- Memories worth saving
- Daily blessings
Then on December 31st open the jar and read all the amazing
things that have happened to you in 2014!"

Its a great way of remembering all the good stuff that happens over the year, I've already started to add little notes to my jar. 

Hope its going to be a good year... and the same for you.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment