Friday 17 January 2014

Flowers to make my friend smile...

Hello readers,

As you many know from my previous posts I work as a florist for my main job, it can be very creative and I work with a great team, plus speak to the public every day. People send flowers for many different reasons, birthdays, anniversary, thank you, and many more. I sent some this week to my friend as she is having a difficult time. I wanted to share with you what I made, mainly cause I really like it and it let her know that I was thinking of her. 


I though the purple and green would really stand out, and the flowers I used would last long as they naturally have a long life. The green blooms have a lovely texture and the colour of the carnations stand out next to them. 

The flowers have work, and hopefully have brighten up her week. 

So if you, or your friend is ever having a bad day, buy some flowers to brighten up your day.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment