Thursday 16 January 2014

My present from my brothers holiday

Afternoon,

My brother has just got back from a holiday visiting his friend in China. My brother loves to travel, we are very much the same in this, we both want to see the world and go different places, he has been many more places than me, but he's only two years older than me so I've still got plenty of time to catch up. Recently he went to China to visit his friend who is working over there for the year. My brothers friend is based in Beijing, so my bro thought it would be a great idea to visit him and explore Chin for himself. He has told me that he really enjoyed it, and that I would of loved it too! (Next time I'm going too!!) 

Even though I didn't get to go he did bring me back a present... Yay!

He got me a note book as he knows I'm always writing, plus some chopstick... Two different types.

These have a rabbit on them for the year of the rabbit (it isn't my year but my brothers... He did get my year but I don't like snakes so he swapped with his) 

And these chopsticks are like pencils.. Just a bit different.


Now all I need is to learn how to use the chopsticks... I might go hungry for a while. 

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment