Thursday 2 January 2014

Weekend to London

Hello,

A few weekends ago I had a weekend off work, so I went to London to visit my friend as I don't get to see her much. I'm lucky as she lives south of the river so we could jump on the underground and head in to the centre of the city. 
We went to the main places, Leister square (my favourite!) piccadilly Circus, Carnaby Street, Covent Garden and then on to Spitalfields Market which is near Liverpool street station. I hadn't been to the market before but my friend loved it! She had been many time, and found many treasures to buy. So I was excited to see what I could find!! 

There's what I found!!

Cutie nautical dress (I'm not sure about the belt but I have plenty of my own)
Priced at £10.00
I love bunnies so this was for me.
Priced at £5.00
Shirt for £10

Necklace was £8
This is a vintage map of Bedfordshire which is my home town... I think it will make a lovely picture hanging on my wall, when I find a frame big enough.

I loved my shopping day and can't wait to go back to London to find more treasures.

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment