Thursday 2 January 2014

London trip to Winter Wonderland



Hey,

I wrote this before Christmas but it was unable to upload for some reason but I still wanted to share it with you.
It was my Christmas trip with the girls to winter wonderland in London. We went last year and enjoyed it so thought we would go again. 
We went Sunday morning to beat the rust and walked straight in, but be warned.. Go early as when we left at lunch time there were long ques to enter.

My friend Claire and me with a polar bear!

This was at one of the bars, a talking moose. Many people were standing watching him.
The ice rink, which draws in many people to the wonderland. Many people were giving it a go, some were better than others. There was a person singing in the middle in the main stand, which gave a very Christmasy atmosphere. 
After going to winter wonderland we went for a walk round London and Covent Garden was where this photo was taken... A beautiful Christmas Tree in the back ground.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. 

Love Lolly
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment