Monday 13 January 2014

Jennifer Lawrence's Golden Globes dress

Evening,

Just under 24 hours ago no one knew who the 2014 Golden Globe winners would be, let alone what everyone would be wearing.

However it wasn't all about the winners on the night, I'd say it was more about the dresses the beautiful women of Hollywood wore!

The main stand out dress for me was Jennifer Lawrence, she makes any outfit look amazing, however when i saw her dress for the Golden Globes another Hollywood princess came to mine (Well she is a princess).

Dior Haute Couture Dress
I do think this is a lovely dress, however....

It did remind me a lot of Disney Princess Ariel's dress. When she first
gets her legs and goes on land....

Now Jennifer has worn hers, I can start wearing mine too... Like Ariel, Yeah? 


Enjoy your week,

Love Laura
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment