Wednesday 5 February 2014

A decorated mug present

Hellloooo,

I've got a friends birthday coming up but I'm running short on cash... So I came up with an idea. 
I had seen this idea quite a bit on Pinterest so thought I'd give it ago.
All you need is:
1 plain mug
1 sharpe pen

Write your message or draw a picture on the mug, then place the mug in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees (I made sure I had mine at the lower tempter for a longer time) then wash your mug and the writing should stay on. 
I wrote her name on one side 

And a nice quote on the other. 
I also put a few kisses on the handle.
Plus added sweets and some hot chocolate packs inside for her to enjoy. 

I'm going to wrap the mug in some cello I have and add a nice bow. I just hope she likes this.

Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment