Sunday 23 February 2014

Afternoon Tea at Woburn


Evening,

Earlier this week it was my friends birthday, due to it being mid week and everyone working we decided to celebrate it this weekend. My friend had the choice at what she wanted to do, therefore we went to Woburn in Bedfordshire for Afternoon Tea at Woburn Abbey in The Duchess Tea room. We were treated to a table layer out for us, we were given a choice of tea's which included many different fruit tea, early grey, plus coffee and hot chocolate. With our choices made, the cakes and sandwiches were brought out. 
Our table near the window
Two of my friends, Chrissie (on the left) and Cassie (on the right)
Moi (on the left) and the birthday girl Claire (on the right)
Moi with the selection of cakes and sandwiches.
Another view of the cakes.... By the way they were to share between two, before you think I was greedy and ate them all. 
Moi trying to look lady like and drinking my hot chocolate. 
By having booked our afternoon tea, we also got free entry to look around the gardens, they are very beautiful even this early on in the year, however it was very cold so we didn't stay long looking at them all.

I had to take a picture of the snow drops as they were so pretty.

All in all it was a lovely day spend with some of my lovely friends, and I'm thinking of taking my mum for Mother's Day next month.

I hope you have had a good weekend too,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment