Tuesday 4 February 2014

Birthday cards - January

Hiya,
With the weather being so rubbish this month I've been keeping inside, there for I've had time to make some lovely cards for a few birthdays. Here's what I made:
I know this isn't a birthday card but a leaving card for someone I work with. I used a pretty stamp to make the flowers.
It's my dad's birthday this month and as he likes Gnomes in the garden, I thought this would be different from from the sport cards I normally make. 
I thought this was a nice girly card, I'm not quite sure who it is for yet. 
I love these cards, I think I'm going to make one soon with loads of balloons on it like the film up... Also I could put the persons age in the balloons. 


With the weather staying this way... Wet! I'll be making many more cards soon.

Enjoy your week
Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment