Wednesday 26 February 2014

birthday present gift

Helllooooo,

It was my friends birthday a few weeks ago, i know i'm late sharing this with you, but better late then never.
I got my friend a cute bracelet but wanted something to put it in, so i decorated up a little heart wooden box i had.
The top is a bright pink.

The sides are a light pink. 

As it was her 25th i wanted to make her something a little bit special. For her 18th when we were younger i made her a photo album that she could take to uni.
Therefore I made another little book of pictures for her.


This isn't the finished design and I don't have a photo of the finished design,
but you get the idea of what i made. In her finished one, i put in some writing
and more little cup cakes plus other little 3D items. 


Don't worry she love it all... I'm so glad! 
Overall i was a great little gift that i know no-one else who get her. Plus i think homemade gifts give that little bit extra, and are special. 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment