Wednesday 10 April 2013

Craft - decorating a Jewellery box

Morning everyone,

When it's time to shop for a friends birthday, I search the shops and online to find that perfect gift that I hope they will love. For some people it's harder that others, I find buying clothes for people hard, unsure of sizes, style and colour... So I just buy clothes for myself. On the 1st April I had a close friends birthday, and was having trouble thinking what to get her, she loves baking, but I didn't have a clue what she didn't have. I came across a small jewellery box in shop one day, it was light brown wood, a little boring but gave me a great idea! I'd decorate it just for her! Therefore out came all the paints, and stencils as well and newspaper so I didn't make too much mess. I started with a white base, then painted each sides and the top. After I decided to add cute little hearts as extra detail.
I enjoyed painting it, but it took ages to dry!

Just hope my friend liked it too!,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment