Monday 22 April 2013

Just a little thank you with cakes

Afternoon,

I've been really busy the last few weeks, with work, theatre trips, helping friends and family. But I know when to say thank you to a friend who's helped me out too, therefore I decide the best way to say thank you was to make something for her... I baked :)


I had a go at making some marble cakes, half normal mixture the other half chocolate, with sugar icing and chocolate sprinkles. I brought this cute cup cake box for £1, which I thought was bargain, making it into a beautiful gift. 
Arrives flat packed. 

My half eaten cake so you could see the middle... I think not bad for my 
first attempt. (I liked the taste)

My friend text me, telling me that she loved the cakes, but also her husband enjoyed them too. He also asked if the box could be refilled... Cheeky. 

Enjoy your day,
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment