Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sweet Tooth

Hello,

Now I must admit I have such a sweet tooth which all my friends and family know about. We can be in the middle of a night out with the drinks flowing, and I have one thing stashed in my bag, a small pack of love hearts. I'm sure in my large handbag right now you could find some, or last month I had a mini egg in there for a while. If I'm ever craving something it will be sweet, if i could choose I'm sure I would have dessert over all other courses and even have it before the others! I've got so many packets of love hearts about the house, bags and even hidden in my car! 
My friends have been buy them for me recently and thought I'd show you the different one's I've got.. Ps I'm a little excited!!
They are in their very own tin! 

These just made me laugh, my younger cousin would like these.

I was given this last week as a thank you gift. 

SO if you an find me, its because I'm busy eating love hearts.

Enjoy your week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment