Friday 5 April 2013

Fashion Friday - Spring Florals

Hello Friday!!

Its Friday, Spring is on its way which means floral's can come back out of my wardrobe. However it doesn't hurt looking for new items too!! There are plenty to find, but I'm here to help find some for you.

Newlook
Parisian light Blue pleated belted floral skirt
£16.99

New Look
Light Brown floral print sleeveless shirt
£14.99

Boohoo
Sara floral printed sleeveless skater dress
£20.00
Boohoo
Lillian Photographic floral leggings
£10.00

Topshop
Petite Floral Spot Blouse
£36.00
I'm in love with the blouse, a cute simple collar, with some much other detail. Best to wear with simple other clothes like block colour so it stands out. 

Topshop
Mono floral shorts
£35.00
Cute shorts, perfect with any colour.

Lispy
This whole outfit is floral power! You could wear together with a neutral colour so it isn't to over the top.
Jacket £48.00
Shorts £35.00

I know I say Spring is on its way, maybe only by our clothes not the weather outside. (I had snow in my home town yesterday!)

Roll on Summer,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment