Saturday 27 April 2013

Homemade Birthday Gift

Morning,

This week my friend turn 17, an age I was excited to reach so I could learn to drive. Now my friend has already booked to attend Reading festival in the summer and stay the whole weekend, last year she attended only one day. Myself was there the whole weekend and learnt what items were need to last the weekend. So for her birthday I've made for a survival kit.
Used a large tub that I had. 

All the items that are needed. (I could fit in the tub)
  • mini shampoo 
  • Mini conditioner
  • Hair ties
  • Plasters
  • Torch
  • Mini Tooth brush
  • Body Spray
  • Face Wipes
  • Tissues
  • Lips Gloss
  • Fold up bag
  • Eye mask and Ear plugs
  • fold up poncho's


Made ready for a present. 

View from the top. 

I hope shes enjoys her kit and also her festival later in the year... Lets just hope we have some sun!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment