Sunday 23 June 2013

A Sunday Bike Ride

Afternoon,

I have decided I REALLY REALLY need to get fit. I just realised how bad I've got. In my job I'm on my feet all day, therefore when i get home all I want to do is sit down on my bum... or sleep. My brother is a true fitness person, so is the perfect person to help get me fit. Today me took me on a bike ride locally.

This is the route I took Roughly. It takes you from Kempston, through Bedford near the river, on to Willington, where you can stop for a drink and bite to eat at The Danish Camp, it has a lovely view over the river.

Now I haven't ridden a bike for ages so I took it quite slow over parts, there aren't too many up hill part, the worst is a bridge which takes you over the A421. I found the ride back the most difficult, mainly because the wind was blowing in my face pushing me backward, which made for a good work out.

Hopefully I'll be doing this more offend on a Sunday, especially in the summer (As long as it isn't raining!)

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment