Tuesday 11 June 2013

Cheap tents

Hello everyone,

Two weekends ago, I headed to my local boot sale to see if I could find any bargains and I struck gold... Well cheap anyway. I brought myself two new tents! They were originally from tesco's but were still in their packaging, and much lighter than the one I used last year. I brought them for £3.00 each which I think is a bargain!! For that price it's doesn't really matter if I don't bring them home with me after the festival. I going to reading festival this year again, I'm excited to see so many great acts, and I was thinking of getting a new tent for this year, because the one I used last year was quite heavy to carry. The two I've got are a four man, and a three man tent, I've given the three man tent to my friend as this is her first festival where she is camping so I thought this would be perfect for her and her friends.
I just hope we have some sun shine over festival weekend :)

Love Lolly
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment