Monday 24 June 2013

New shoes... yes please!

Hello,

Last week I went shopping with Mum and walked straight into the sales and found myself some new SHOES!! I found two lovely pairs in Dorthy Perkins.
These cute heel had £10 off and are so comfy. I just need to find a
dress to wear them with for a wedding I'm attending in the Summer. 

These ankle boots are perfect for England's wet summers. 
In the shop these were in the sale section along with many more 
pairs of the same shoes in different sizes
however they didn't have a sale price on them. Therefore I asked a member
of staff before buying them the price. I was told they shouldn't of been in the sale
section, but because it was the shops fault i could have 30% off.
It ALWAYS pay to ask!

I love my new shoes, I've just got to style them with the clothes I already have in my wardrobe. 

Enjoy your week.

Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment