Monday 10 June 2013

Dancing on the stage

Hello,

Last week I had a dream come true.... I got to dance on the stage at Milton Keynes theatre! I am still taking ballet lessons at the theatre which I love, well we had always discussed that if chance we would all love to dance on the stage. Well we had a chance, the theatre didn't have any shows on that night, and the stage had been striped back to the base of which the theatre owes, so we were bale to use it!! The curtain was open so we were dancing towards the audience, however we had no audience just empty chairs... Which meant there was no pressure.
It was amazing to be dancing across the stage, using all the space. I would of loved to spend all day and night dancing there :)

One day if I got my way I would perform to a full audience... I'm dreaming now.

Love Lolly
xoxo

Ps some pictures from the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment