Wednesday 26 June 2013

Bargain buys from Sainsburys

Hiya,

When you go to the local supermarket you can buy just about anything now, and most have a great selection of clothes and jewellery! (Which makes me soooo HAPPY) BUT the best bit, they are a great price and also in style!
I found myself some steals in the sale section.
These two hair accessories were reduced to only £1!!
Small Hair accessories £1.00

A head band £1.00

Was £22 down to half price £11.
I'm a big rabbit lover, and thought this was really cute.

In your local supermarket you can find some great Bargains all year round!

Love Lolly
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I just came across your blog & after looking through a couple of your posts I found this one and instantly recognised the jumper! Bit hot to wear it yet but yes I got this too...it reminds me of something u might find in Topshop..I luv it! Great blog btw... mine is www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your comment. I'm looking forward to winter so i can wear the jumper.. but I'm not wishing the summer away just yet either lol. Yes i agree it does seem more like topshop but at a bargain price.
      I've check out your blog and left you a comment too.
      Thanks
      Lolly
      xoxo

      Delete