Friday 7 June 2013

Last Minute Gig

Afternoon all,

Two weeks, I was called at work asks if I want two tickets to see the British band Muse. Of course my answer was "Yes!!" A quick smile at my boss, to ask if I could leave early. Then two phone calls later, one to my mate to see if she wanted to change our plans for the evening so we could go their instead and another to my brother to see if I could get a lift. Then it was off to London for my friend and I (woop)
The gig was at the Emirates Stadium in London, I had never been there before, it's a great stadium, perfect for gigs as well as football, how the food was crap!! I ended up having some hot dog thing that was cold... Rubbish.
Anyway back to the gig, the support acts were Bastille, hit include"Pompeii" and "Flaws". (My friend was so excited to see them, this is her favourite band at the mo. She has seen them many times). Also supporting was Dizzee Rascal, has great hits like, "Bassline Junkie", "Holiday" and "Bonkers" it was great jumping around to all his songs :)
The main act of the night, "Muse" did not disappoint! They had a large stage, with fire works, shots of fire coming out the top and I was in the standing area with an awesome view. I was sing along with the songs, and made friends with a few other fans standing round us. Half way through the gig they revealed a large light bulb in the air which moved over the crowd then an acrobat drop out the bottom showing some stunts!! Was a superb addition to the music and the band.
I had an amazing night which was so unexpected, just wish I had more gigs booked.

Enjoy your weekend,

Love Lolly
xoxo























No comments:

Post a Comment