Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Afternoon everyone,

Today is Father's Day, a day to remind just how lucky we are and say thank you to our dad for everything they do for us. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful dad, Who love me and my brother loads. He is always there for us and taught us how to live our lives. However I haven't seen my dad today as I am looking after my two younger cousins staying with them, and my dad is at work. Therefore I'm watching one of his favourite films "Con air", I've already left him a card and a present just so he know I appreciate him for everything he does.

Enjoy your day with your dads or remembering your dad if he is no longer around to be there for you. I count myself lucky every day that I have such a wonderful Dad.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment