Tuesday 15 May 2012

My Hair

Dear Readers,

Sometimes in life you just need a change, today I've made a small change - My hair colour. I've added high lights back into my hair, getting ready for summer!! I just wanted to lighten up my hair a bit, as my natural colour was getting quite dark. Now I love my hair, I believe your hair can be your best accessory, so keeping it in top condition is always a must. I must admit, I either like my hair straight, which is how I style it most of the time, or curly. Naturally my hair has a small random wave in it, I don't really like it much so straighting it is the quickest.
Another change I've made, was over the weekend to sort through my wardrobe. A small pile has been created of stuff I'm getting ride of, this includes a few trousers, tops and jackets. These shall all be making their way to my local charity shop. However I do have a few dresses I have sorted out (Well I do have loads of these and they take up plenty of room) and these I'm gonna try selling on eBay, so if anyone has any tips for me, please let me know. Its surprising how much stuff I have collected in my little room, mainly clothes! Oh well, by getting rid of something old, I'm making space for new - This means a SHOPPING TRIP!!!! Fun times.

Anyway hope you all are having a good day,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment