Wednesday 16 May 2012

Some new cards I made

Hello People,

Yesterday I had a bit of time to create some cards for some friends and family as I have some birthdays and events coming up. I had created the cross stitch a few days before, I just need to put them inside a card. I also added wording on the outside to make them look even better.

A 3D Ice cream card, A solider Cross stitched
And a Cross Stitch Snail.

Cross stitching is another craft I enjoy which I have been doing from a young age. You can get many kits to create different designs, they are quick and easy to create, once you get the hang of it. I find while I'm watching TV I can sew, as I it keeps me busy. And they can create beautiful cards.

These cards will be finding their way to their new owners soon, I hope they like them.

Love Lolly
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! you just get better and better!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete