Wednesday 30 May 2012

Review - Dancing in the Streets

Dear Readers,

I must start by staying sorry, as I haven't posted for over a week. Well the sun has been shining so I have been out enjoy it while it last. So before I get going on today I just had to tell you all about the show I went to see last night at Milton Keynes theatre. My Mum and I were ready for a dance and sing along for this show, "Dancing in the streets", Celebrating 50 years of Motown.


From the start you are introduced to the world of Motown. With the singers talking to the audience getting them involved about where Motown came from and what they have to come in this show. All the singers are in full costumes and you feel like the real singers of the songs such as Diana Ross and the supremes, Martha and the Vandellas, and Stevie Wonder,are infront of you. Over all you feel like you were there when Motown first came to the UK.
All the actors/singers were amazing, getting all the audience singing with them and involved in the show. Between a few of the songs, we are introduce to each of the hits and given information about the artists and their most famous songs. There were so many songs that I knew, when I thought I wouldn't know many.
By the end of the show most of the audience, this did include my mum and I, were on our feet dancing and singing overall just enjoying ourselves.
If you get chance this week, the show is on all this week at Milton Keynes Theatre, this one you don't want to miss. A perfect sing-a-long show! It at Milton Keynes till Saturday 2nd June.

I'm sure you'll be singing these songs all the way home after the show, I know I was in the car!

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment