Friday 4 May 2012

My cards

Hello everyone,

Its Friday, the day we get excited for the weekend!! However I've heard that it's going to be another wet weekend, dam you weather! This is a funny drought we are having. So with the weather making the outside not looking very exciting, I've been busy creating more cards for different occasions. I've got a few birthdays coming up so i knew i had to get to work.
Here's a few photo's of what Ive been making over the last few days.

1 very small card and 4 little cards, including:
get well, thank you and thinking of you.

More mini cards or any occasion.

Cup cake Styles - I really enjoyed making these.

from left to right:
New Home, Congratulation you've passed your driving test,
and Happy Birthday.
Two cup cake cards I made a few weeks ago.



A few cakes I made:


A few white chocolate chip cup cakes
I made for a birthday present.



The box is so cute!!

So I've been a bit busy creating some cards, I'm sure they all will find homes soon.

Take care everyone speak to you soon.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment