Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas is on its way!!!

Dear friends,

December seems to have sneaked up on me. Maybe has something to do with the fact that I've been away, but before I knew it I've been handed Christmas cards. Therefore this weekend I've spent most of Sunday quickly writing cards and wrapping presents. I am a little bit prepared for Christmas, as I have done most of my Christmas shopping, there are only one or two more I need to get. So I can breath easy on that part, however I had planned to make Christmas cards for my friends and family, but time isn't on my side. Therefore I've got some beautiful cards from Paperchase.
I thought these were really cute. 
 
I just need to get them all written and presents sent in the post or hand delivered to their new owners before Christmas.
 
Hope you all are getting ready for Christmas too!
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment