Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Table Centre

Hello everyone,

My last post was about Christmas, but I didn't include what I made to decorate our table. I'm a trained florist, so there could only be one thing to decorate our table...Yes Flowers. Have flowers on the table, just add that bit extra. Also I enjoy making arrangements, they make great presents for friends and family, so I made two more!!

This is a long and low design, as our table is quiet big on Christmas day. I like a candle in the middle of my table centre, I've included ball balls and cinnamon.
My family's Table.
 
 The next two designs are all round arrangement, more a posy style. I knew they wouldn't have much room on their tables so had to make a smaller design than mine.
A smaller arrangement I made for my neighbour.

An arrangement I made for my Nan.

I hope I've given you an idea for your table next year. Or even if you are having a party.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment