Tuesday 11 December 2012

My New York Purchases

Hi everyone,

While I was in New York, I did visit a 5th Avenue the home to shopping in the city. However, if I did buy all the items I wanted that I saw, I would of needed a massive Loan, which I wasn't willing to have. But I did buy a few items while I was in the City.
Cute Keyrings.

Yes, I found Bloomingdales just off 5th Avenue,
 and I had to get the famous bag. Took me a while
to find it in the shop!! (I've already got a meduim brown bag
which someone once brought me).
 
I did visit a local Mall close to where I was staying, I got a few bits from there too!
T-shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch
Love the picture on here.

Another Abercrombie & Fitch T-shirt.
I couldn't just get one t-shirt.
 
Shirt from Hollister.
 
 

Black and purple Converse.
 
I also brought myself a new hoody from my trip to New Haven, the home of Yale University.
It is so soft and cozy.
 
I could of brought loads more, but run out of time as well as money to buy everything i liked. I need to win the lottery to have everything I want!!
I'm hopeing to visit the city again soon, so I best get saving.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment