Sunday 30 December 2012

My christmas

Morning everyone,

It's been a few days now since Christmas, the day we all take days and even months getting ready for!! I had a lovely day with my family, also a perfect Turkey dinner... Without the Brussels.
I was very spoilt by friends and family, with many great gift. Yes, i had a box full of present!!
I didn't get to open them till the afternoon on Christmas day!
I don't know how I waited so long!!
 
I got many gifts, including: DVD's, bath smellies, Chocolate, handbags, Magazine subscription, Jewellery, books and much more. I hope all my friends and family like the presents I gave them.
 
I also got a present two days after Christmas sent by post from across the pond... USA. I had to show you it as it relates to previous posts...Twilight related post.
A hand made Ball ball, which inside has
many quotes from the twilight books!!
Just so me!
 
Christmas is now all over for another year, many people are out hitting the sales find items to buy for next year!!
 
 
Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment