Wednesday 12 December 2012

My "Jack Wills" goody bag gifts

Hello,

While I was away on holiday, my friends went to a Jack Wills Christmas open evening. I had also purchased a ticket, which they took along with them and the money for the jumper they knew I wanted. I went to the event last year at St Albans, I got a goody bag with some great gifts and a new jumper (Which I still love).
To go to the event you need to prebook, and it cost £20. You do get £20 off the item you perchance if you spend over £50.
There's what I got in my goody bag:
Head phones, Winter Woolly hat and Rail card holder.
 
Its all like a little Christmas present to myself!! The hat isn't a colour I would normally pick, but with the cold weather outside, its keeping my head warm. Also I love the head phones, perfect for train journeys.
Just got to wait till Christmas to see if I can get money so I can go and buy something else from Jack Wills.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment