Sunday 16 December 2012

Trip to London - "Winter Wonderland"

Evening Everyone,

I've had a lovely day out today with two of my close friends. With Christmas getting nearer, my friends and I wanted a Christmasy day out, so where better to go than London's Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland!!!
The entrance.
 
Claire, Moi in the middle, and Chrissie.
 
There were plenty of stalls, with different foods and drinks to
choose from. But also many stalls with plenty of
gift items.
 
We had great fun, looking around, trying a bacon sausage (German), the girls had mulled cider. I had a hunt through the gift stalls find many hand made items, from Russian Dolls, Jewellery, Christmas ornaments, clothes and much more. I found myself two small items.

A cute little heart charm that I'm going to add to my Christmas Tree.

A beautiful vintage style, necklace watch Pendant.
 
It a lovely day out for all the family to enjoy, plenty to entertain the kids with rides at the funfair.
 
Overall a fun day with my friends, that's got me into the Christmas mood!
 
Love Lolly
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment