Monday 17 December 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

Good Afternoon,

We are well into December now, which means I need make sure I've got everything ready for Christmas. This includes getting the decorations up! Now I think the decorations always start at the front door, that why I love making a door decoration.
I decided this year to have a traditional door garland. However I didn't just make one for my own front door, but for my Nan's, Neighbour and Brothers Work.

A nice Large Gold bow, with added ivy,
ball balls, cones and added snow.
 
Silver ribbon round the design, with a large bow
at the bottom. Ball Balls and Holly added to create
extra detail.
 
Large gold bow, with grouped ball balls, ivy and
cones with added snow.
 
With my three door wreaths made, I'd run out of ready made rings (I didn't have time to make the whole thing, however I do know how to make it) I had to make something a bit different.
 
This design is created by taking three similar size brunches
of pine, tie them together at the top. Place a bow over the tying point.
Attach ivy and ball balls with added snow to create more
of a christmasy design.  

 
 
These make great christmas presents for my family and friends, to help them get Christmas started.
 
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment