Monday 4 June 2012

Book Review - I heart New York

Dear Readers

I hope you all are enjoy this extra long weekend, and have your union Jack flags flying for the Queens Diamond Jubilee, I know I have! I just hope the weather gets back on our side, because this morning the rain has been falling outside.
Well, this week a new book will be out from one of my favourite set of books. "I heart London" is a follow on the I heart series by Lindsey Kelk.


The series of books so far,
in order Right to left.


The set of books follows Angela and her travels across the pond to New York. She leaves England when she catches her boyfriend cheating on her at her bestfriends wedding, feeling like she needs to get away she packs a bag, catches a flight and travels to New York.

Here is the blurb from I heart New York:
"Fleeing her boyfriend and clutching little more then
a crumpled bridesmaid dress, a pair of Louboutins and her passport,
Angela jumps on a plane - destination NYC.

Holed up in a cute hotel room, Angela get a New York makeover from her
NBF Jenny and a whirlwind tour of the city that never sleeps. Before she
knows it, Angela is dating two sexy guys. And, best of all, she gets to write
about it in her new blog (Carrie Bradshaw eat your heart out). But it's one
thing telling readers about your romantic dilemmas, it's another figuring
them out yourself...

Angela has fallen head over heels for the big apple,
but does she heart New York more than home?"

This book is here and now! I loved hearing about New York from a British point of view, getting to the heart of how the big apple buzzes, but also the shops and cocktail bars we all want to find. Angela is living the life we all want to hear about in NY however will it all come crashing down around her. Also what about her family waiting at home for her, wanting the best for her, but also wants her to come home soon. This first book in the series throws you into the life of Angela and her ups and downs. Each follow on book will having you HEARTING these books more and more. These books will also making you want to drop it all and head to the Big apple in I heart New York, stroll down the Sunset strip in I Heart Hollywood, clime the Eiffel Tower in I heart Paris, and party hard in I heart Vegas.
Overall these are a wonderful set of books, and I was so excited to hear that another one was coming out soon, which I can't wait to get stuck into! This is a book that needs to be in your suitcase ready for your holiday.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday, I'm willing the sun to stay shining for a while.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment