Sunday 29 September 2013

A cup of tea to say good bye

Hey,

I'm at work tomorrow, but for one of my colleagues it's her last day. She's been with the company since she was 18 and she now in her late 30's. she has learning difficulties so struggles with some of the work, but she's always been a great little worker, very chatty and such wonderful person. I'm going to miss her loads, but will keep I'm touch with her outside of work I'm sure. At work she is in charge of drinks, mainly tea as we drink loads of it!! Therefore I wanted to get her a little gift from me (we are getting a group present) and as I was looking through some charity shop I came across this as a bargain: 

It's so cute and at £4.00 it was a great little gift. 

I've added fruit tea and earl grey with some sugar for her to enjoy.

There might be a few tears from us tomorrow, but we are going to create afternoon tea for us all to enjoy so she remembers us. 

Enjoy your week,
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment