Thursday 19 September 2013

My new Barry M gelly hi-shine Polish

Heyyyy!

I love painting my nails on my days off. However due to my work it never lasts very long... I have my hands in water, using knives and scissors... My nails polish ends up chipped and looking naff! 
I really wanted to try the gelly hi shine and see how long that lasts. I brought myself two colours from the many different choices, I picked blue and pink as they are colours I wear the most. I chose grapefruit and blueberry.
The first time it tried it, i didn't layer it on right and ended up looking rubbish!!
The next time i tired a week later it was fantastic!

I applied a based coat first and then the Grapefruit colour... It looks great on its own. 

I wanted it to look a little different so i used the Jewel glitter polish i had for my birthday. 
I think it makes it more girly and pretty. 

Enjoy your week,
Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment