Thursday 12 September 2013

My cousin's birthday Present

Hiya... Its me again,

My little cousin turned 13 this month! Where has the time gone... I still remember when she was little and used to run around, wanted to play with dolls. Now she's in love with Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner. I know, she a true teenager at the mo, She's still very girly at heart so i wanted to make something for her.
Earlier in the year i picked up a wooden jewellery box cheap, it was just a plain white wood, so I added a paint to make it look pretty for her. She knows I love making things so would love something i had created for her.

Before:


just a little plain for my liking. 


After:
Pink top and pink sides with white edges.

Inside with still the mirror. 

She loved it! Which I'm glad about and I had fun decorating it.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment