Tuesday 3 September 2013

We all want a fairy tale...

Evening everyone,

I'm writing this post as a friend has put the thought in my head. Like me she is single, and has been for a while. Between us we always talk about men, what we look for in a man, what we would love about a relationship and the future. However first we have to find the right man... And one that will have us too. I think I'm probably the worse when it come to dating... It scares the shit out of me. I've be hurt in the past by a few different guys, therefore I'm reluctant to give myself away. 
However I know I'm never going to have my "happy ever" after if I don't go out and meet guys. I look at my friends and I'm jealous by their relationships... One couple have recently got married, another are planning their wedding for next year, another have just brought their own house, and even some friends who have got children, who have created a happy little family. BUT I need to stop looking at what everyone else has got! That's their life, their dreams, their way. Society wants us to be a certain way and has made us believe we need to be in a relationship to be happy! 
NOPE! You need to be happy with your life before you can be happy in a relationship, because once you are happy with yourself, someone will find you more attractive. 
You don't need to be sitting around waiting for someone else to tell you, "you are beautiful". Just be you, because when you least expect it, that perfect person for you will appear. - I can't promise this, but don't waste time waiting, enjoy what you have got.. Spend time with your friends and family... You never know who you could meet next. The world is massive, you need to explore, cause I'm sorry not everyone gets to meet the man of their dreams at school or even the boy next door. I blame Disney a little as I always think of myself as a princess waiting for my prince. But I'm not going to sit in my tower waiting to be Rescued, Na that's not me, I'm going out with my girls having a laugh. The right guy will at some point will walk into my life, I need to not get work up waiting for him to hurry his ass up. 

All the single ladies put your hands up, your little black dresses on... Go out and enjoy life! 

Love to you all,

Love lolly
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment