Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Nan's birthday gift!

Hey everyone,

I'm still busy writing many post for you all to enjoy, many from what i was busy doing last month and I'm still catching up on my life. Well it was my Nannie's birthday and a special one for her, so I really had to think what to get a person who is a shopaholic like me! I couldn't find much on the high street i really liked, so instead i searched the web, when I came across the site www.notonthehighstreet.com and found many great ideas! I wanted some thing personal for her to keep, I came across the perfect gift... I thought I'd ask my brother and Cousins if they'd like to come in on the gift with me as it would help with the cost.
I found a beautiful bracelet, you can add as many heart that you like. You can 
add details to the front and back. One side I put each of the granchildren's and great granchildren's names and the other their date of birth. 

My Nannie was very please with her gift and has been showing it to all her friends. 

I also made her a special card: 
I also brought her flowers for her to enjoy. 

Hope you all have a nice week,

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment