Sunday 29 September 2013

Birthday present - brownies is a jar!

Hello everyone,

I was a friends birthday last week, I got her a few gifts, but I didn't have time to bake a cake or anything! But while searching through Pinterest I found a great idea (I love Pinterest for the craft ideas) to put all the ingredients into jar, by laying them up and adding the instructions to let my friend bake away. 



I got a jar, green being my friends favourite, added all the ingredients in layers to create a great texture and colours in the jar. 
To create this yourself you'll need:

1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
95g plain flour
35g cocoa
135g brown sugar
150g sugar
100g chocolate chips
100g white chocolate chips
 Then in the instructions for the maker to add:
150g melted butter
3 beaten eggs.

The instructions you need to add:
Combine the contents of the jar we the melted butter and eggs. Mix well and pour into 9x9 inch tin. bake at gas 4/180 C (160fan) / 350 F for 25-35 minutes.

I'm sure my friend will enjoy these, may be her husband more. 

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment