Friday 13 September 2013

A trip to a craft fair

Hello,

Back in August I went to a craft fair in Stevenage, I got the info about it from a local craft shop close to where i live, they were having a stand at the show and told me their would be many other stalls. Therefore a friend and me decided to spend our Sunday at the fair... However it was a very HOT day... So i was very glad that they were able to open the door to the sports hall or it would of been very uncomfortable.
There were plenty of stall with much to buy!! From stamps to cards and many ideas for Christmas.
Here's what I brought:
peals and gems

3D cut outs

Cute Football stamp

The other side of the stamp

Coloured card

Cuddle cat stamp.

Two Christmas stamps. 

Some fun stamps I brought.

Fairy Stamps.

I think this hedgehog is sooo cute!

Reduced Christmas stamps... I couldn't resist them. 

And lastly some cards to create everything on.

I was glad i was able to get some bits and pieces to create some lovely cards and get ready for Christmas. When I get a free day soon, I'm going to start on Christmas cards.

Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment