Sunday 28 June 2015

12 days till Ed Sheeran

Hellooo!!

Guess what arrived the other day... My tickets to Wembley to see Ed Sheeran. Ekkk it makes it real now they are here. I'm still continuing my count down till i get to see him. I've been listening to his albums again, again, and again. Every time his songs come on the radio I screech with  excitement.

Today song:


Wake Me Up


I should ink my skin with your name
And take my passport out again
And just replace it
See I could do without a tan
On my left hand,
Where my fourth finger meets my knuckle
And I should run you a hot bath
And fill it up with bubbles

'Cause maybe you're loveable
And maybe you're my snowflake
And your eyes turn from green to gray
In the winter I'll hold you in a cold place
And you should never cut your hair
'Cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder

And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up







Take from his debut Album +

Just love hearing the sound of his voice.

Love Lolly
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment