Thursday 25 June 2015

Count down to Ed

Hello,

Today is 15days till I see Ed Sheeran at Wembley... Oh yeah! 
Today's song I wanted to share is the new single from his album X

Photograph:

Loving can hurt

Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph


We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

So you can keep me


 Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

just such beauty in these words... 


See you soon Ed!!

Love Lolly
xoxo


Update!!!

Just watched Ed's music video for this song... It's so cute!! Many videos of Ed growing up, showing baby videos, and life running around. Its wonderful. I'd love someone to go through all the children videos of me (and my bro as we are in them together) it would just be fun to watch all the videos together. Also quite funny... I know of one where me and my bro are fighting over a cardboard box!! Children hey! There is one of me when i was little sitting at the top of a slide... but i wouldn't come down, you can hear my grandad saying hes watching, "come on" he says. Turns out i wouldn't go down the slide as no one was watching!! Well i don't remember it, and im defo not like that now. 
I might post these videos online one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment