Monday 29 June 2015

Shopping trip to Cambridge

Hey ya,

Last week my friend and I went along to Cambridge a lovely place know for the colleges, the river and bikes. Its a beautiful place to visit with much to see. I myself have been there many times to enjoy the streets, the restaurants but like many people the shops too! 
It's only 45 minutes drive from where I live so not far to get to, plus a great Park and Ride placed just outside the town, no need to dodge all the bikes or get lost where you are going. 

I brought a few bits while visiting, not too much as I'm on a budget. 
some shoes for work, Primark Priced at £3 a pair, you can't go wrong.

Some summer sandals £15.99 from NewLook

A striped Midi Skirt from Newlook £19.99. 

I've already worn all these items, shoes for work and the sandals and skirt for a pub meet with my friend. The skirt is a lovely length for the weather, as is cool for the day time but long enough for the evenings. 


Love Lolly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment