Wednesday 24 June 2015

New count down...

Hey,

A few weeks ago I did some post about mew getting excited for Foo Fighter's gig at Wembley... Well at I told you all and you probably heard heard that due Dave Grohl hurt his leg (Broken) the gig got canceled. I'm still gutted, since heard i should be getting a refund this week.
Moving on I've got another gig coming up in July... Yes it's at Wembley too... I'm keeping my fingers crossed nothing goes wrong this time round as I've waited years to see this man, I've seen him perform one song live, but other than that I haven't been able to get tickets to one of his gigs.... Till NOW!!!
On the 10th July I'm going to see one of my Mum's favorite (Shes not coming with me thought... awkward) He's also one of my Favs tooooooo!! Its the main man Mr Ed Sheeran (Or as my mum calls him " Aawww it's Eddie!)

Oh yeah, I've got a two tickets, for me and my friend to see Him... I can't wait!! Therefore I've sharing some of his song lyrics with you, just to enjoy.

16 DAYS!!!

Where do you start... I'm gonna start at the beginning with his first hit (The one that hit him into the big time), The A Team Taken from the Album "+"


And they say
She's in the class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
They scream 
The worse things in life come free to us
And we're all under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams
And we don't go outside tonight
And in a pipe we fly to the motherland
Or sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
To fly, fly 
For angels to Fly, to fly, to fly
For angels to die


Just a beautiful song...


See you there Ed!!

Love Lolly
xoxo

ps... keep safe, I really, really can't wait tooo see you. Mwah 

No comments:

Post a Comment