Thursday 4 June 2015

Little birds nesting

Greetings,

It feels like summer is finally here in England, I'm getting into my shorts and enjoying a refreshing cold drink in the garden while the sunshine last...As in England that could just be for one day!
Well anyway, I wanted to tell you about the cute little birds we have had in our garden, nesting in our bird box for the first time in many years!! I've loved watching the, fly back and forth with food, but finally on Wednesday the little blue tit Flew the nest. 
Here he is after his first flight, he only made it as far as the garden fence, where he hide behind the trellising... He's so cute!! 

Here is a close up of the little bird. 


Here is the little guy getting ready to fly off. So cute, but I'm gonna miss having them all about in the garden. I hope we have some more bird next year. 

Let me know what wild life you have in your garden, it's lovely to see all the beautiful animals. 


Love Lolly
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment